Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
1. I love to eat jelly beans and pretzels together. Something about the salty and sweetness combination. Fritoes and M&Ms work too. And chocolate covered pretzels (but they sell those, so that is not so weird).
2. I collect and trade smashed pennies.
3. I look forward to long car rids by myself so that I can listen to audio books on my iPod (I actually chose to drive to Fredericksburg during rush hour to see David Albert)
4. I used to only eat steak if I could dip it in mayonaise (like catsup). This used to drive my Dad crazy. I have since grown up and prefer horseradish an/or steak sauce.
5. While I love teaching/learning with my own kids, I do not like teaching other people’s kids.
6. I was a band geek throughout high school and college (a proud member of the Marching Virginians at Virginia Tech, where I met my husband).
I have no idea who has been tagged/not tagged for this, so if you want to play, go for it!