Looks like I got tagged by Rebecca over at What Did You Do In School Today! So here goes!
1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
Not really a homeschool book, but one (ok, two) that had a big impact on how I homeschool: Upside-down Brilliance: The Visual-Spatial Learner and Right-Brained Children in a Left-Brained World.
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT
The internet (including homeschool email lists and homeschool blogs) and the library.
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Italics Handwriting. I liked it, the kids never did.
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
Audio Books – in the car all the time, in the boys’ rooms, on my ipod, on walkmans, at doctors’ appointments, on the airplane to Chicago
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
Real Science 4 Kids – looks like fun!! Jason has already started reading the Chemistry.
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
TONS of miscellaneous books!
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
A library that ran like Netflix…keep the books as long as you want, no late fees, books are mailed to you. Would need to allow way more then 5 books at a time and would need to have every book I could ever want available. Not asking for much, huh?
ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
The Organization of Virginia Homeschoolers (I am the web master so that gives me an excuse!)
10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS